miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014

Gregor Huebner "El Violin Latino" - Live TV Event, El Violin Latino Performance & New Fundraiser!

Dear Friends, 

Many wonderful musicians have performed my music recently. Face the Music performed my Violin Concerto at the beginning of March. In June they will perform it again along with my Cello Concerto.

I am also working on two commissions  - one for CIS Boys' Choir and string quartet which will premiere on June 10th at the Chelsea Music Festival. I am also writing an orchestral composition for the Radio Symphonie Orchestra and the SDR Big Band Stuttgart which will premiere on July 10th in Stuttgart Germany.

Enjoy Spring!
Gregor

 

March & April Performances

WEDNESDAY, March 19th - 7pm
Nockherberg Sinspiel 2014
LIVE on TV in Munich



SUNDAY, March 23rd - 5pm
Gregor Huebner: El Violin Latino
The Lounge at Hudson View Gardens, NYC
performing with Klaus Mueller, piano -  Hans Glawischnig, bass - Jerome Goldschmidt, percussion

Indiegogo Fundraiser Campaign for El Violin Latino - Vol 2. starts Monday, March 24.




THURSDAY, March 27th
Gregor Huebner NY-NRG Quartet
An “Informance” Concert/Discussion Series - Manhattan School of Music




SATURDAY, March 29th - 8pm
Berta Epple
Alte Synagoge Hechingen Germany





SATURDAY, April 5th - 8pm
Berta Epple
Stadthalle Biberach





SUNDAY, April 6th - 8pm
Berta Epple
LTT Tübingen





WEDNESDAY, April 30th - 8pm
Richie Beirach/Gregor Huebner Duo
Akbank Sanat -  Istanbul, Turkey

 

EL Violin Latino  - Vol. 2
New Campaign
Starting Monday, March 24

El Violin Latino will be performing on Sunday, March 23 at The Lounge at Hudson View Gardens at 5pm. Don’t miss this fun concert and the kickoff for my new fundraising project for El Violin Latino  - Vol. 2.

The new campaign starts on Monday, March 24 and ends on my birthday Friday, May 23, 2014.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my Kickstarter campaign. I did not reach my goal, but I am still excited to see this project come to life. I hope you will join me onmy new indiegogo campaign.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario